Sure, you could stay home, sleep in late, spend time with your family, and have oodles of free time, while all those working stiffs foot the bill, but what’s the fun in that? We here at making IT happen present to you our Top 10 Reasons we think you should keep schlepping in to the office each and every day.
Continued below the fold…
10. Blinking lights on the equipment remind you of Christmas.
9. Already wearing khaki chinos and polo
8. Need material for your tweets.
7. Where else can you fit in wearing a name badge?
6. Two words: Burnt. Popcorn.
5. IT coworkers are always up for Indian buffet.
4. Can practice your beatbox in the datacenter without anyone noticing
3. This close to having world’s largest datamart for Guinness Book of World Records.
2. Need commute to increase your carbon footprint to offset your in-laws.
1. Don’t want to miss catching the flu from sick coworkers who come in anyway